UML For Software Engineers/Designers
Student is going to have a detailed understanding about software design by using UML notation. UML diagrams for specific cases are going to be developed by using software design tool.
UML Training Content:
1. What is Design?
2. Need for a Unified Modelling Language
3. What are Models and They Are Used For?
4. UML Model Types and Elements
4.1 Structure/Behavior/Interactive Models
5. UML Class Diagrams
5.1 Attributes and Operations
5.2 Aggregation, Composition and Generalization
6. UML Use Case Diagrams
7. UML Sequence Diagrams
8. UML Collaboration Diagrams
9. UML State Diagrams
10. UML Component Diagrams
11. UML Deployment Diagrams
12. What is new in UML 2.5?
13. UML and OCL
14. UML Tools
Design Patterns For Software Engineers/Developers
Student is going to have a deep understanding about where and when to use each pattern to provide a solution.
Design Patterns Training Content:
1. What is a Design Pattern?
2. Which Design Pattern to Choose?
3. How to Use a Design Pattern?
4. Creational Design Patterns:
a. Abstract Factory
5. Structural Design Patterns:
6. Behavioral Design Patterns: